Dear Gurus,
   I have a two part question. I use the FEAT gui to enter information, and set the high-pass
filter after loading the data set. However, once I use the wizard to specify the model, it
changes the high-pass filter time to be one full period of my two condition block design.
After I select my model, and if I go back and change the high-pass filter, will it just reset it
when I run FEAT?  I just noticed this as I'm analyzing a new data set. How do I check the
previous analyzes to see what the high-pass filter was set to?

Thank you for your help.

Gregg