Dear FSL experts,

We are just starting to acquire DTI data in 60 directions on a Philips 3T system. The images
are acquired in the axial plane but are angled by about 20 degrees to remove the nasal
cavity artefacts as much as possible and also to capture the entire cerebellum with out
adding more slices (and hence increasing time which is already at 22 mins). Will this
angulation cause a problem during the analysis and do I need to correct for this before I
process the data? If so how do I go about changing the bvec file to reflect the angle? and at
what stage in the pipeline (initially , after eddy correction, after DTI fit , before bedpost?).

Thanking you in advance and any advice would be much appreciated.

Erik