Hello, I hope you are well. We are trying to link the 'Grade Centre' to a external link whereby the student grade is only shown in 'My Grades' once they have clicked on a link to an external webpage. There is content we want to direct them to read and the grade release will help this. The grades will be entered into the 'Grade Centre' manually or up an upload. Can anyone help or suggest a solution? With huge thanks, Mark. Dr Mark J.P. Kerrigan | Senior Lecturer & Teaching Fellow ____________________________