Hello Saad,
Is the sum of squares output the cumulative SSE for each of the matrix
elements?  I need to know specifically what this SSE output is
calculated from.  I am trying to come up with errors on my eigenvalue
estimates etc.  Is there any way that I can see the source code for
this?
I'm assuming that this sum of square errors is only relevant for those
who use multiple b-values or have multiple samples with the same b-value
(otherwise we would get zero as SSE).  I just need to know more clearly
how this parameter is calculated from the tensor elements and output as
a single SSE, otherwise I'll need to code my own software, and I really
don't want to re-invent the wheel, if you know what I mean!

Thanks,
Megan