We are putting together the June issue of Ascidian News and need
contributions! If you read and use Ascidian News and find it a valuable
resource for your research, please send us a contribution: a paragraph for
News and Views or Work in Progress, abstracts of talks presented at recent
meetings, citations of new publications (and please attach a pdf),
abstracts of Master's or Ph.D. theses. Deadline is May 15.
  Thanks very much; we look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, Gretchen and Charlie Lambert

Gretchen Lambert
12001 11th Ave. NW
Seattle, WA 98177
tel. 206-365-3734
http://depts.washington.edu/ascidian/
University of Washington Friday Harbor Laboratories
"Ascidians are back in the limelight, with a good chance of staying there."
-- O. Pourquié, the journal Nature, 8 Feb. 2001.

Attention:  Cal State Fullerton’s area code is changing soon! Beginning Saturday, May 30, 2009, all Fullerton and Irvine campus phone and fax numbers will begin with 657-278 followed by the current extension number.