From: Craig Fees <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:45:07 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Conversation: [EFTC] TC in the news
Subject: [EFTC] TC in the news

  "I'm sorry the story of my alcoholism made you so ashamed of me, daddy"

By Helen Weathers
<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y=Helen+Weathers <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/search.html?s=y&authornamef=Helen+Weathers> >
Daily Mail

> Rosie Boycott still walks with a slight limp; the constant, shaming
> reminder of the drink-drive car smash almost six years ago which
> marked her 18-month relapse into alcohol addiction after 22 years of
> almost continual sobriety.

> Even so, the horror, shock and shame of the accident, which resulted
> in a three-year driving ban and £1,500 fine, was not enough to stop
> her drinking immediately.
>
> It would be nearly another year before Rosie checked into the Life
> Works therapeutic community in Surrey.
>
> On May 21 she will celebrate five years of renewed sobriety.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1171929/Im-sorry-story-alcoholism-ashamed-daddy.html

Academic Excellence at the Heart of Scotland.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159.