Hi,

The Ganga Robot Page is here: http://gangarobot.cern.ch/st/
There are a few pages where you can see submit logs etc etc.

Cheers,

Dug

2009/4/24 Daniela Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Is there somewhere where we can see what these tests are actually
meant to be doing ? Googling it didn't come up with much.

Daniela

2009/4/24 Sam Skipsey <[log in to unmask]>:
> Are you sure this isn't just the Extreme HammerCloud stressing your
> SE? I notice that it (the HammerCloud) seems to be in a bit of an odd
> state now, but it definitely submitted lots of jobs to everyone - we
> got the normal high load at Glasgow when it passed through.
>
> Sam
>
> 2009/4/24 Christopher J.Walker <[log in to unmask]>:
>> We have a high load (225) on our SE machine, and there are a large number of
>> rfiod in the "D" state. We were also failing SAM tests earlier  today -
>> possibly because of this.
>>
>> Is this just that our SE is underpowered, or is it indicative of something
>> having got stuck - would restarting dpm help for example?
>>
>> Chris

HEP Group
Physics Dep
Imperial College
Tel: +44-(0)20-75947810
http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/~dbauer/

--
ScotGrid, Room 481, Kelvin Building, University of Glasgow
tel: +44(0)141 330 6439