Where was that sent to ? When I search my inbox for hammer all I get is

"We are also trying to ramp-up the analysis tests so, to this end, we
plan to run a more intense version of hammer cloud tomorrow in the UK.
This will send up to 1200 jobs per site, which should keep the site
busy for most of the day running many analysis jobs."

What I was looking for was something like the email from Sam that tells
somebody who is new (or maybe not even a HEP person), what this is all about
- documentation and all that.

From my understanding these tests have been running for a while (as in
months if not years), so there is no reason they can't have an introduction
somewhere on a webpage.

Daniela

HEP Group
Physics Dep