yes.

darren

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Maria Densmore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear SPMers,
I'm running a simple PPI analysis using SPM2.

I've selected my VOI (during condition[A-B] which created the VOI_A-B.mat
file which I feed into the PPI, which creates my PPI_A-B.mat.  I then
create my PPI_A-B directory and load the PPI_A-B.mat file, create the
design and then assign the data and ESTIMATE.
My question is regarding the RESULTS. I create the t-contrast[1 0 0 0]
which shows areas of connectivity to my seed VOI during condition  [A-B].
If I type in a t-contrast[-1 0 0 0] is this connectivity to my seed VOI
during condition[B-A]?

Help is greatly appreciated.
Maria

--