Dear SPM'ers

I am trying to do a batched first level analysis of several subjects in spm8.

The way I did the preprocessing, I wrote one job file with empty input
parameters where the files to preprocess should be specified. Then
another batch was created, where i specify the job file, and do job
inputs for every subject, i.e specify what images to preprocess.

In my first level analysis, I want to do the same thing, but i am not
sure how to get the individual realignment parameters in, There is no
<-x place that i can leve empty in the job file so that it will take
rp's into the model.

Maybe this is not the way batching is supposed to be done?? Does
anyone hava an example of a multiple subject batch for preprocessing,
so that I can se how it is usually set up?

thanks
Clas