Dear Colleagues,

We have been under the usual pressure to extend the deadline, but are
reluctant to do this, since many have made a big effort to hit it.  Thus
we have decided on the following fudge:

We will accept submissions up to 1 week after the deadline (i.e. until
midnight GMT on the 22nd April)...

...HOWEVER, we do not guarantee to be able to get reviews for these late
papers on time to accept them, the papers submitted on time will get
priority in the process, so if you are late you risk having your paper
not being considered and not getting your accepted/rejected notice until
later than others.

We have to keep the majority of acceptances to schedule due to needing
to make financial decisions about numbers soon after the date for
notification of acceptance/rejection.

Given the number of submissions so far, we are hopeful of a lively
conference with a good range and quality of submissions!

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Thank you!

Regards.

Bruce Edmonds,
Centre for Policy Modelling,
Manchester Metropolitan University, Aytoun Bldg.,
Aytoun Street, Manchester, M1 3GH. UK.
Tel: +44 161 247 6479
http://bruce.edmonds.name