Apologies for cross postings

MAKING SPACE

7 July 2009, conference at University of the Arts London

Guest speakers to include RIBA President, Sunand Prasad

Background/Themes

In this one day conference we hope to address some of the following issues:

·        How do we integrate state of the art, technology rich environments with traditional making and doing spaces?

·         What are the particular challenges to an art & design institution in effectively using space to support student learning and making?

·        What can we do to improve the student experience by using existing spaces and facilities more effectively?

See attached pdf flyer for further details

To register Please contact Anna Buck

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 020 7514 6031