APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

– please feel free to forward to interested colleagues

2nd Institutional Research Conference: Building a Community for Institutional Research in the UK and Ireland

Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK, 8- 9 July 2009

EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DEADLINE – FRIDAY 15TH MAY 2009

Following the receipt of a large number of high quality proposals, we have had to include a seventh parallel session in each time slot, giving an even greater choice and meeting the interests of a larger number of people.  We have also added a fourth guest presenter – Professor Mantz Yorke, to the previously announced list of Professors Vic Borden, Glynis Cousin and Sir David Watson.

The deadline for early bird registrations is fast approaching.

Further information and deadlines for registration can also be found on the website: http://extra.shu.ac.uk/irconference2009/

Professor Ranald Macdonald (irconference 2009 Conference Chair and Convenor)

Learning and Teaching Institute; Sheffield Hallam University

Dr Helena Lim
Senior Adviser, Institutional Partnership Programme

The Higher Education Academy
Innovation Way
York Science Park
Heslington
York YO10 5BR

email: [log in to unmask]
mobile: 07824 591043
tel: +44 (0)1904 717500
fax: +44 (0)1904 717505

www.heacademy.ac.uk

This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy, or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it

Please note that views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy

Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security when e-mailing us

Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free

The Higher Education Academy Registered No 4930131