DO NOT HIT REPLY!

Email [log in to unmask] with inquiries for the Summer Intensive and other qualitative research consultation services.

The 7th Annual Qualitative Research Summer Intensive

Location:  Long Island, New York

Dates:      June 24-28, 2009

Website: http://www.researchtalk.com/summer_09.html

UPDATE:  Given the unique situation of our world economy and the very personal challenges we hear from individuals, we have decided to reduce our pricing structure for this year’s Qualitative Research Summer Intensive.  The new pricing structure represents the lowest rate we have offered in the last 5 years, and includes a discount of more than 30% for standard registrants and up to a 20% discount for students.  (Please note that the reduced pricing applies only to the 2009 event.)  Please visit our website for registration information.

Our Summer Intensive features two-day and half-day courses, with an explicit focus on the intersection of theoretical foundations and practical skills across a range of qualitative analysis topics.

Learn from well-respected scholars in the field of qualitative research, including:

Kathy Charmaz • César A. Cisneros-Puebla • John Creswell • Carolyn Ellis • H. L. (Bud) Goodall, Jr. • Ray Maietta • Paul Mihas • Patricia Pugliani • Debra Skinner

Course topics include:

Autoethnography • Coding and Memoing • Grounded Theory • Large-Scale Qualitative Research • Longitudinal Qualitative Research • Mixed Methods • Qualitative Inquiry • Qualitative Methods • Qualitative Software • Qualitative Teamwork • Qualitative Writing • Spatially Integrated Social Science

Registration runs through May 6, 2009.

LIMITED SEATS REMAIN – REGISTER TODAY!

Please visit our website at http://www.researchtalk.com/summer_09.html or email us at [log in to unmask] for course schedules, registration form, detailed course descriptions and instructor bios, information on hotel accommodations, and more.

Thanks,

Ray

Raymond C. Maietta, Ph.D.; President

ResearchTalk Inc.