Thank you Jack for the mail and references!!! I am still in the idea of meeting at next CARN Conference in Athens. I sent a mail to George Bakakis .  He is the chairman. He liked the idea.  What do you think ???  Hope to have a positive reply, greetings, geisha

> Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 13:19:29 +0100
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Explaining our educational influences in learn...
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> As we move into the May 2009 phase of our e-seminar I'd like to look ahead to the
> keynote symposium on the 3rd September 2009 of the British Educational Research
> Association Annual Conference in Manchester (UK) on 'Explicating A New Epistemology For
> Educational Knowledge With Educational Responsibility', and to the poster session on, 'An
> inclusional approach to enhancing life-affirming energy, creativity and educational
> influences in learning in a Children’s Service'.
>
> You can access the successful proposals at:
>
> http://www.jackwhitehead.com/bera/bera09keyprop.pdf for the keynote symposium
> and
> http://www.jackwhitehead.com/bera/banesposterbera09.pdf for the poster session.
>
> I'm hoping that anyone in the e-seminar who has ideas/publications relevant to these
> sessions will contribute their suggestions so that I can create live links to their work in
> the web-based presentations of the symposium and poster.
>
> A couple of weeks ago I gave an address to the Self-Study of Teacher Education Practices
> Special Interest Group at a pre-conference session of AERA in San Diego on:
>
> "An epistemological transformation in educational knowledge from S-STEP research."
>
> The notes for the address are at:
>
> http://www.jackwhitehead.com/jack/jwsstep130409sandiego.htm
>
> I've set out my reasons for believing that the explanations of educational influences in
> learning produced by practitioner-researchers have created a new epistemology for
> educational knowledge. I do hope that you will find it enjoyable and worthwhile to share
> your ideas on this theme in the build up to the keynote symposium and poster at the 2009
> British Educational Research Association Annual Conference.
>
> Love Jack.

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out