From: Naidoo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Explaining our educational influences in learn...
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, April 6, 2009, 4:27 PM

Dear Geisha, Alan et al,

I do feel that Geishas experience as a practitioner is paramount. Alan you put it clearly in your response-ive/refection reciprocation that

‘……………where the intellectual justification seems to me to become so important in revealing the logical shortcomings of objective rationality, and how these can be resolved, as explicitly as possible.’

I am not sure  that this will help. I tend to feel that it will be in changing practice/s exploring and playing at  discovering the practical relational dynamic that will help develop an inclusional reciprocation in the context – even if the greater or more disconnected context is non inclusional.

My experience has been that in my practice it is in each individual encouragement of dynamic relational inclusionality will help in its multiplicity to enable the emergence of a dynamic that will not accept anything else other than dynamic relational inclusionality.

Both the intellectual and emotional validity is based on practical experience not just of what we say but also what we do as self in neighbourhood and neighbourhood in self. Indeed sustaining inclusional practice is never easy ….but encouraging others to develop their own inclusional practice in the context of an emergent dynamic inclusional relationship will help both you/self and neighbourhood to self sustain and direct .

When this occurs the flow of energies within those loving and respectful relationships is a joyful learning experience ( a discovery) for all , and its lack of propositional objective rationality a bonus. The experience of this is always more challenging and uncertain than intellectualising abstracting and rationalising head and heart (via the written word) out of context.

Robyn I cannot fully comprehend the nature of responsive responsibility without pondering the differences that exists ( if any)  between the authenticity of the individual and the professional – in context. My feeling is that it does imply

‘ professional distance/power in some ways’ maybe for the reasons of self protection within a particular context but maybe also at the cost of the authentic self.

Shaun