From: Douglas Barbour
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: snap

But not derisive, quite.

Neat

Doug
On 22-Apr-09, at 9:23 AM, Martin Walker wrote:

> Snap - derivative
>
> Pan's
> sap 'n
> naps
> span
> as PN -
> snap
> 'n asp
> p.s. - na
>

> Wenn die ganze Zivilisation zum Teufel ginge - ich würde es nicht
> bedauern;
> nur um die Musik tät' es mir leid.
> Leo Tolstoy

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

There's the wind and the rain
And the mercy of the fallen
Who say they have no claim to know what's right
Dar Williams