Re: the goodies--what a wonderful imagination you've got.

They've put a page up at their website:
http://www.ucpress.edu/books/pages/10708.php. Pub date is Nov. 1. _

The Whole Island:

Six Decades of Cuban Poetry_, 672 pages. The
oldest work was published in 1944, the newest hasn't been published yet.

It's 1944 because that's when Lezama Lima founded
his journal Orígenes. As good a dividing line as any.