I survived one viewing of SIL: i.e. rather enjoyed it. But the second
time was nearly put under by it (lunch spewed on floor, etc.) That's
what I call The Big Chill effect (TBC being another retchéd movie).

Hal, who's also never heard of Chris Martin

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups."
               --George Carlin

Halvard Johnson
http://sites.google.com/site/halvardjohnson/Home