Well yes. Sounds pretty straightforward doesn't it. Almost obvious. So
why is such an idea so problematic for some people?
I don't know if anyone else has ever said this but I also think that
the inversion of Creeley's statement, which would be 'content is never
more than an extension of form' was the turn taken by some LANGUAGE
poetries.

Tim A.