Indeed, Martin.  I find Hal consistently immature, or p'raps immaturely
inconsistent;  so much so that in his 'excessive youthfulness' he's on a
march to roll back time, and soon promises to be swaddled if not paddled for
excessive babyness.  Pore young t'ing.
Just an observation, not a stereotypical denigration of babies, natch; more
a stereotypical denigration of Hal-type people, of course.  hee hee

Best,

Judy

2009/4/3 Martin Walker <[log in to unmask]>

> On this occasion, Halvard, I will say what I've always wanted to say, my
> boy - that to me you are like a brilliant, nay preternaturally aware, young
> nephew, worthy of much (if discreet and measured) praise. I hope you don't
> mind the epithet "young", or find it demeaning to your advanced state of
> sapience and mature responsibility to the Word in this Enlightened Circle.
> Nobody here, I am certain, takes your excessive youthfulness amiss.
> Your benevolent friend,
> Gerontius.
> But I am but a nameless sort of person
> (A broken Dandy lately on my travels)
> And take for rhyme, to hook my rambling verse on,
> The first that Walker's Lexicon unravels
>
> - George Gordon, Lord Byron
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Halvard Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>

>>> Martin