Unable to know and feel your historically-contexted experience, I
nevertheless gleaned my own plaintive years hearing the young trumpet their
own demise.  Some may say it is ever thus, but I have doubted that coffin of
thought.
You can write poetry, David; I hope that you write lots and lots of it, or I
will wonder at your self-stalling magnificence.

joodles