Dear Terry,

Two short replies.

It is 5:34 am in Dunedin and I am just packing to head home, so I waon't say much.

1) Sorry that I can't answer your question on what I mean by the term "co-creation." I got a request from a colleague. I passed it on. Since it is not my research request, I have no meaning or intention in using the term "co-creation." I can't comment and I don't want to interpret. I imagine that all interpretations will be useful.

2) It is not necessary to send answers to the list. I've posted this on three lists, and I will be sending the complete compilation to all losts as promised. Any answers posted here will appear again in the compilation.

Yours,

Ken

>>> "Terence Love" <[log in to unmask]> 25/04/09 2:16 AM >>>
Hi Ken,

Do you mean co-creation in design generally,  or just user- designer
co-creation?

Cheers,

Terry