Hi Terry,

great questions...I can only try.. but as it seams that discourse 'in' the objects.. it is an
interesting perspective.
Also on an object level as I phrased it, I would say that the system of thought is visible
within the objects, which are the media, the thoughts are expressed in,... are languaged. If
I think about words as objects as well, then the differentiation collapses anyway again.

And:
Humans are using modalities of object-based thought as well to sustain discourse.... that
could be a statement.
And discourse in objects..as you mentioned could also be that the objects would show a
structure...compositions..visible histories???? which indicate statements,... as an archive as
Foucault called it.
I don't know... and I don't know a paper which is written about that.

Jurgen