From: Thomas Schoenweitz <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Research Request: Co-Creation
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 1:49 PM

Hi!

I am writing a thesis about Service Design and that generally has to do with
some kind of co creation.

Some of my references that might help with your request:

- Pinhanez C. 2009. Services as Customer Intensive Systems. Design Issues
25(2): 3-13

- &#65279;Henri Barki and Jon Hartwick. 1994. Measuring User Participation,
User
Involvement, and User Attitude. pp. 59-82.

- RICHARD B. CHASE. 1981. The Customer Contact Approach to
Services:Theoretical Bases and Practical Extensions

Some Service Design Processes in theory:
- Ramaswamy,
- ISO,
- Edvardsson & Olsson (found in Bullinger & Schreiner, 2003)

- Edvardsson & Olsson,
- Scheuing & Johnson,
- Ramaswamy,
- Jaschinski,
- Shostack  (found in Schneider et al., 2003)

Service Design Processes in Praxis:

- www.designthinkers.nl (there is a slideshow on the page)
- www.enginegroup.co.uk
- IDEO (Tom Kelley: The Art of Innovation)

Hope I could help.

Best regards,

Thomas

Student, MHMK Munich