** High Priority **

Dear All,

A colleague is putting together a research project on translating user insights into business models.

For this project, he is examining the issue of co-creation. He is interested in collaborative learning and creativity in the multi-disciplinary process of creating products and services, especially immaterial products and services and viable business models.

We seek information on these issues, both books and significant research in design processes that address these issues.

If you will send me your suggestions, I will gather all responses to this request and post them to the list. We're under some time pressure here, and I'd be grateful for resources and advice.

Thank you.

Ken Friedman, PhD, DSc (hc), FDRS
Professor
Dean