Hi All,

I would like to know whether there is anybody who would support a statement that
designers also maintain discourses on an object level? That means that designers generate
objects; solutions to verify, change or transform existing solutions in better once?
I am currently exploring the idea that textual matters in design comprehend also design
solutions as objects. I am using the current transformation of the existing i-phone we see,
when we look at all the proposed changes in competitive products.

Jurgen Faust

Prof. DIGITAL MEDIA
MHMK MUENCHEN