Sorry should have posted a link to the paper. You can download a Pdf of  'An
Ecology for Design: From the Natural, through the Artificial, to the
Un-Natural' from my wiki at
http://vivekaturnbullhocking.wetpaint.com/page/An+Ecology+for+Design please
add your feedback in the 'start new thread' box at the bottom of the page.
You can also find my other papers and my fieldwork there if you are
interested.

Thanks Chris for those helpful tips... and yes I agree about Common Ground
completely, though I do have to say (money aside) it was good to review
others work and get others feedback although I know there are other (and
probably better) ways of doing this. I did double check the Common Ground
contract and it is fine to put my paper up on my website.

Best wishes from the first snow of the season in the Snowy Mountains
Australia
v.
--
Viveka Turnbull Hocking