Nigel,

Your clarification was eactly where I intended my comment to land.  The
increasing concern with linking actual real people's experiences with the
discourses surrounding them is, to me, what "moments" are in Denzin and
Lincoln's work.  See, in particular, Denzin's interest in embedding his
theoretical concerns within both his own and other's personal narratives.
Comments?

Jeff Friedman