re: "moment," could this refer to the convergence between or among
individual life-experiences and discursive shifts, resulting in
re-framing.  Performance can heighten this re-framing opportunity by
articulating discourse more explicitly through theatricality in multiple
genres, e.g., Nora's door slam in A Doll's House, Deavere Smith's
curatorial selection and juxtapostion of monologues, etc.

Jeff Friedman
Dance/Rutgers