I am unable to access this link- looks interesting though?

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Maguire, Kevin
Sent: 01 April 2009 11:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Stress Management Policy - Risk assessment

If anyone is interested in the epidemiology of stress and mortality,
they might look at the article, commentary and response in the American
Journal of Epidemiology 2008 vol 168 part 5.  The article itself is
Nielsen N. et al, 2008, Perceived Stress and Cause Specific Mortality
among Men and Women: Results from a Prospective Cohort Study, American
Journal of Epidemiology, 168(5) 481 - 491).

Kevin

Kevin MAGUIRE CPsychol MCIEH PhD MSc BSc BA, Senior Lecturer in Public
Health, Division of Criminology, Public Health and Policy Studies,
School of Social Sciences, Nottingham Trent University, Burton Street,
Nottingham, NG1 4BU. UK.  Telephone ++ 44 (0) 115 848 5540