From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kim Scaysbrook
Sent: 27 April 2009 17:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Occupational Therapists and radiotherapy/chemotherapy

Apologies to those who are members of both the LAOHN group and jiscmail for getting this twice.

I have been asked by a manager about the relationship of a member of her staff - (OT by profession) visiting clients who are having Radiotherapy / Chemotherapy. The pregnant employees midwife has said that she should not work with these clients for 2 weeks. Facts are a little vague to say the least as I've got them third hand and we all know how messages get confused..

It's something I've never come across before so all thoughts appreciated.

What advice do the NHS group members give to radiographers/radiologists?

Kim
--
Kim Scaysbrook
LAOHN Secretary