Hi
I have just taken over the natural life collections team in Leicestershire and
like every curator in the world inherited the issues of documentation.
Little has been established in Mimsy XG and I have been asked to address this
for our collections. I have moved into the unit from an outreach background...
so all new to me! If anyone can send me screen dumps for their natural history
pages, it would be a great help to myself and colleagues. I am trying to work
out how people have dealt with the taxonomy issues that seem to be causing
the blocks.
I will be very grateful - beers will be the bribe offered at the conference as
thanks! I am looking forward to meeting folks!
Best wishes
Carolyn Holmes