Hi,

Please read the emails below and let me know your thoughts.

Kind Regards
Mussa Awaleh

Subject: FW: Mental Health Statistics relating to BME groups
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:00:18 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]

Dear Mussa, this network might be a helpful source of information for you.   Hope this helps and good luck with your research.

Best Wishes

Isabella Goldie

Head of Mental Health Programmes – Scotland
Mental Health Foundation
Merchants House, 30 George Square, Glasgow G2 1EG

Direct line: 0141 572 0792
Office:       0141 572 0125
Fax:          0141 572 0246
Email: [log in to unmask]

Mental Health Foundation website at www.mentalhealth.org.uk  & www.mentalhealth.org.uk/scotland
Foundation for People with Learning Disabilities website at www.learningdisabilities.org.uk
Registered Charity No. (England & Wales) 801130, (Scotland) SC 039714. Company Limited by Guarantee No 2350846