Good day colleagues!

I am a Namibian Midwife, doing my Doctoral of Nursing with the University of
Namibia. I am requesting your assistance in my quest to develop a premature
baby educational program, that will be developed after needs assessment is
done. However, I am not that familiar with program development. Currently,
we don't have any educational, let alone discharge plan in all of our
hospitals country wide!

The study purpose is to explore and describe the experiences of mothers
towards nursing their premature babies, and subsequently develop a
educational , which will empower mothers to carry on with nursing care of
their babies after discharge

1. 4 Objectives of the research
To explore experiences of mothers nursing/caring premature babies
To identify how women are involved in nursing care of  their premature
babies during hospitalization
To develop a educational discharge program for mothers of premature babies
after discharge
To implement and evaluate the developed discharge program.
I would like you to look at the questions I have sent to you, comment and
ask/suggest what you think should be fine or better. I will be glad of your
inputs, and will acknowledge your contributions, both in the research report
and in the program to be developed.

Thanks,
Eva