Dear Colleagues,

If Policy Network Meeting agenda includes four or more of the following:

•	public accountability of spectrum regulation,

•	devolution and subsidiarity in policy and regulation,

•	local television as the third tier of PSB,

•	responsibilities of local public media contents,

•	understanding regulation as media literacy, and

•	drafting a new communications act.

then I would like to attend.

Dave
Dr David Rushton