Many thanks Maire.

Following Marie's suggestion, if there's an interest in a policy
network meeting on some/all the following items folk might advise.

> •	public accountability of spectrum regulation,
>
> •	devolution and subsidiarity in policy and regulation,
>
> •	local television as the third tier of PSB,
>
> •	responsibilities of local public media contents,
>
> •	understanding regulation as media literacy, and
>
> •	drafting a new communications act.

I'll arrange a meeting for the Autumn, depending on extent of
interest, shared topics.

The location of a network meeting might be guided by establishing in
this call whether or not 'nations/locale' is becoming a significant
issue among participants in the policy network .

All the best,

Dave