INTO UNIVERSITY PARTNERSHIPS
LONDON
INTO is a partnership organisation working with leading universities
in a unique initiative that improves their competitive position in
international markets. In long-term joint ventures we provide
international students with academic pathway courses and English
language preparation that enable them to confidently progress to
undergraduate and postgraduate study. INTO invests in state-of-the-art
facilities to house the new centres and a global network of offices
that manage the recruitment of students from over 100 countries. Our
organisation is growing as we develop new partnerships in the UK and
US. As a result we are reorganising and expanding our marketing and
communications team, based in our central administration in London.

This position provides an exciting opportunity to influence our
marketing and communications strategy during a phase of rapid but
controlled growth in the UK and internationally. As a creator of high
quality textual content your contribution will be central to the
development of communications solutions across different media, and
your expertise will support marketing and communications campaigns
designed to engage with international students, their parents and
others who help them to make their educational choices. To be
successful in your application you will be experienced in preparing
copy for international audiences and you will be aware of the
influences that drive global international student mobility. You will
be able to demonstrate your creative copywriting skills, attention to
detail and a proven record of working successfully within demanding
deadlines. Your skills and experience will also embrace an
understanding of advertising and marketing principles.

Please visit the INTO website to see the more detailed job and person
specification. To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter
that explains why you are certain that you possess the skills and
experience for this exciting new role, to Louise Wilkinson, HR
Manager, INTO University Partnerships, INTO University of East Anglia,
University of East Anglia, Norwich NR4 7TJ or apply by email to

The closing date for applications is Monday 20 April.

Interviews will be held on 30 April and 1 May 2009. If you are
selected for interview we will advise you by email on Friday 24 April.

INTO is an equal opportunities employer.

INTO is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young
people and child protection screening will apply

www.into.uk.com

--
Yemisi Ogunleye
www.iq4news.com