----- Forwarded message from feminist-review <[log in to unmask]> ----
-
From: feminist-review <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [femrev-edit] Feminist Review Editorial Assistant / Administrator
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:08:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi everyone!

Please find below an email, with attached job description and application
form, for you to circulate among your students, colleagues, etc.

Once Palgrave have informed me that the ad I have just sent them has 'gone
live', I'll send round another email that you can use to post to listservs
(directing people to the ad on the FR website).

Hope that makes sense!

Joanna

-----

Office Administrator and Editorial Assistant (0.4, flexible)

Feminist Review is a peer-reviewed academic journal published three times
a year.

Feminist Review requires an Office Administrator and Editorial Assistant
(0.4, flexible) to work in its office at London Metropolitan University
(North Campus) on Holloway Road.

The principal responsibilities of the job are to provide flexible
administrative support and editorial assistance to the Feminist Review
Collective in accordance with the production of the Feminist Review
journal.  This includes managing the editorial review process;
participating in the production of the journal; assisting in marketing and
publicising the journal; and carrying out general office duties.

Closing date: Friday 24 April 2009, 5pm.

Applicants should apply by emailing their completed application form to

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo

----- End forwarded message -----

Lizzie Thynne
Senior Lecturer in Media and Film