Hi Ashley

I suspect (although it's not clear from the link you sent) that the person has created a custom map. Strictly - as far as I'm aware - this doesn't actually create a calendar event, but the end result is the same - people get to see your "event" (which is actually just a custom "place") when they look on google maps.

If this is the case (list members, please ping if I'm utterly wrong!) then you do it like this:

1. Go to http://maps.google.co.uk / http://maps.google.com
2. Click on "My Maps" (top left, in blue bar)
3. Click "Create new map"
4. Sign in (if you haven't already) or create a Google account
5. Put a title and description in the box on left. Title should be something like "Chester County Art Association events" or whatever
6. Navigate the map and drop a placemark (the blue drop icon on top left of the map pane) onto the event location
7. Give the event(s) a title and description - I'd suggest putting the date in the title field

Click "done" or "save". That's it.

Cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis