The proposed agenda for next week’s event in Lincoln is as follows:

10:30 – 10:45 Introductions and confirm agenda for the day

10:45 – 11:15 Blackboard update on Barcelona – highlights / key messages (Provided by Blackboard)

11:15 – 12:30 Members updates

12:30 – 1:30 Lunch

1:30 – 2:00 Blackboard updates on new releases (Provided by Blackboard)

2:00 – 3:00 Members updates / final discussion

For the members updates we need each institution to be able to talk for approx 10-20 mins on current Blackboard activity at their institutions. This could include summer plans; useful software additions; integration work; or other projects you feel will be of interest to fellow institutions. The exact timing for this will be set on the day since it will depend on those attending.

Looking forward to seeing some of you next week

Regards

Rob