Another belated reply, hope that either of these is useful (they relate
to performing arts):

Sant, Toni "Performance in Second Life’ chapter in Virtual Learning and
Teaching in Second Life, edited by J. Molka-
Danielsen and M. Deutschmann (Norway: Tapir Academic Press, 2009) pp.
145-166

[ See also http://butikk.tapirforlag.no/node/1195 ]

Sant, Toni “A Second Life for Online Performance: understanding present
developments through an historical context”
in The International Journal of Performance Arts & Digital Media 4(1)
July 2008. pp. 69-79

If you would like a pdf of the latter, contact me off-list and the
author can provide it.

Regards,
Monica Duke