I you are interested in following up the twitter and blog discussions on
yesterday's open session on Web 2 at CILIP council (#cilip2), an
unofficial wiki has now been set up on wikispaces:

cilip2unofficial http://cilip2unofficial.wikispaces.com/

Discussions are not limited to the topics covered yesterday: it looks as
though it is going to be an area where information professionals can
discuss all sorts of tools and approaches to using Web 2.0 in the workplace.

You will have to "sign up" but it is straightforward and worth doing.
We're already having a discussion on the usefulness (or not) of Twibes :-)

Look forward to seeing more UKeiG members there.

--
Karen Blakeman
UKeiG Honorary Secretary, Web Site User Names & Passwords, PayPal

UKeiG is a Special Interest Group of CILIP
Registered Charity Number: 313014