Hello,

We are currently reassessing the people counters at our Central Library as we are not confident in the data they are providing. The library is very busy (around 3000 visits a day) with multiple entrances and we have a lot of group visits. A manual count recently suggested we have been undercounting visits by about 20%

I am interested in anyone working in a similar environment who has a positive experience of people counters and would be willing to recommend a good one.

Thanks

Rebecca Williams

Principal Librarian - Performance, Development and Training

Swansea Library and Information Service

Civic Centre

Oystermouth Road

Swansea

SA1 3SN

Tel: 01792 637132

Fax: 01792 636235

Web: www.swansea.gov.uk/libraries

Blog: www.swansealibraries.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/PaigeLibrarian

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the administrator on the following address:

Mae'r e-bost hwn ac unrhyw ffeiliau a drosglwyddir gydag ef yn gyfrinachol ac at ddefnydd yr unigolyn neu'r corff y cyfeiriwyd hwy atynt yn unig. Os ydych wedi derbyn yr e-bost hwn drwy gamgymeriad, dylech hysbysu'r gweinyddydd yn y cyfeiriad canlynol: