Do you love reading?
Do you want to help raise money for charitable projects overseas?
Would you like the chance to win a prize?
then read on........

Passport to Another World is Career Development Group Scottish
Division's latest reading challenge, following on from the success of
Passport to Latin America in 2008, we thought our members and friends
might like a new challenge for 2009, so we are inviting you to travel
with us to Another World.....

The challenge is open to everyone- group members, non-members,
participants in Scotland, England, Northern Ireland, Wales and beyond;
it runs until 31 August.

Participants are challenged to read 3 books on either Science Fiction,
Fantasy or wherever their imagination takes them and to sponsor
themselves at least £5.  All registered participants will be entered
into a prize draw to win a £25 book token.

We'll even provide you with list of titles to try, with all reading
tastes being catered for.

Scottish Division hopes to sign up as many participants as possible to
raise funds for Career Development Group's international projects.  So,
are you ready to take up the challenge and enjoy some great reading?

For further details or a registration form please contact:

Victoria McAra
Publicity Officer
Career Development Group Scottish Division
Tel: 01786 833680
email:[log in to unmask]