From: Nigel Beardsmore [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 April 2009 15:11
To: Jen Beardsmore
Subject: Re: scanner supplier

Chris Rigby
Technical Services Manager
 SL Electrotech
 support. UK only: 09066 353813

tel. +44(0)178 - 2450565
 cell. +44(0)779 - 9888200
email. [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Nigel Beardsmore

Medical Illustration Manager
Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital, Princess Royal Hospital Telford.

Tel: 01902 695377
Fax: 01902 695651

From: Beardsmore Jen <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:25:09 +0100
To: Nigel Beardsmore <[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: scanner supplier

A quickie if you know, but don't bother spending time if you don't.

:)

Jen Beardsmore
Head of Service-Library Operations
Dudley Libraries