I hope this is of interest to the list.
Warm regards
Catherine

Axiell (formerly DS) announces that its unique RFID solution for libraries, I-Tag,
is now available to all libraries, regardless of the library management system
they use.

The I-Tag solution encompasses all aspects of self-service, stock
management, and security. The self-service option has been a huge success,
with customers achieving self-service rates of over 90%, while the amount of
staff time spent on day-to-day housekeeping tasks can be reduced by over
80% through use of the I-Tag shelf-reading solution and stock management
software.

The latest success for I-Tag came in the form of the prestigious new Crawley
Library, opened by West Sussex County Council in December 2008. A landmark
in building design, the new Crawley Library has been designed to take
advantage of the most up-to-date facilities and technologies. RFID-enabled
stock was a key feature of the design.

www.axiell.co.uk

For more information contact
Nigel Lancaster Tel. 0115 900 8000