This might be of interest to readers of the RFID list as well perhaps? I'm
sure we can have a lively debate as to what this announcement actually
means!

Thanks

Mick (co-owner of LIB-RFID-UK with Nick Lewis UEA)

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=LIB-RFID-UK

Mick Fortune
Library RFID  Ltd

m. +44 (0)7786 625544         t.   +44 (0)1865 727411     e.
[log in to unmask] w. www.libraryrfid.co.uk
Join the UK list! http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=LIB-RFID-UK
Read the Library RFID blog!  http://www.mickfortune.com/Wordpress/?page_id=2
Follow me on  -  http://twitter.com/mickfortune