Hi Everyone

The following journals will be available for the refund of postage in stamps until 8th May 2009

Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
1997 Vol 151 parts 1-12
1998 Vol 152 parts 1-12

Arthritis & Rheumatism 1998 Vol 41 (bound)

Journal of Urology 1998 Vols. 159 & 160 (bound)

Laryngoscope 1998 Vol 108 (bound)

The Orthopedic Clinics of N.A.
1997 Vol 28 parts 1-4
1998 Vol 29 parts 1,3

Respiratory Medicine 1998 Vol 92 Parts 1-3, 5-12

Urologic Clinics of N.A.  1998 Vol 25 parts 1,2,3

Please contact me if you require any of these

Regards

Mrs S Butcher
Library
Parndon Hall
Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust
Hamstel Road
Harlow
Essex CM20 1QX
Tel. 01279 827021 ext 3069
email [log in to unmask]

The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust has been invited to become an NHS Foundation Trust. If you would like to find out more, receive a copy of our FT leaflet or sign up to be a member please call our FT Office on Freephone 0800 032 9006 or email [log in to unmask] You can join online at www.pah.nhs.uk

This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. No individual connected with the Trust has capacity to enter into contracts on behalf of the Trust except through proper channels. Nothing in this email contractually binds the Trust unless expressly stated.

To the extent permitted by law, the Trust does not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any use of or reliance on this e-mail by anyone, other than the intended recipient.

Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation.