Hiya,

I thought I was the only one who was having problems with OVID SP Embase and Endnote!!

I had a similar problem where I would directly export and it would either not import them at all, after prompting me to select a filter, or it would half import the details. I have a feeling that there may be a problem with OVID SP Embase as this didn’t always happen.

In the end the only way I could get it to work is to directly export the references (no more than 100 at a time) with Endnote not open, I then got the box asking me if I wanted to open it with Endnote, for which I clicked yes, and then selected the library for which it had to go into. It then seemed to work. From time to time I had to re-open Endnote like this.

Regards,

Emma

Emma Shaw
Principal Library Assistant